Yesterday was my 3-year anniversary (more to come on that later). As any modern day woman would, I turned to Pinterest for gift inspiration. When I found this idea, I decided to recreate it myself (credit to this designer for her far superior etsy original). My husband's face lit up when I presented this to him, which was the huge joy of my day. I thought I would share how I made it in case you want to make your own.
- I designed it using Microsoft Office Word in a basic 8.5 x 11 inch document, centered.
- The dates are in Engravers MT font, 48 point. I used automatic black for the color.
- The script is in Edwardian Script font, 24 point. I used text 1, lighter 35% for the color.
- To keep the names centered, I did an even amount of dashes (or close enough to even to keep it looking consistently centered) on each side of the text to create a line.
- I used lowercase lettering for the last line in 36 point Edwardian Script font (same shade of gray).
- I used all uppercase lettering for the word "DAY" and changed the font to Engravers MT, 36 point.
- It was printed on second-sheet stationary paper in a light cream color. I trimmed it down to 8 x 10 inches.
- After placing it in a black 8 x 10 frame, ta-da! A present is born!