Hello Readers! I'm thrilled to be filling in for Teal today! I'm Jiye from Pearls and Green Tea. I became really interested in maternity fashion when I was pregnant with my first. To my big disappointment, I did not find a lot of trendy, affordable maternity clothing on the market. I ended up buying cheap clothes from Forever21 and Target in bigger sizes and making them work with my bump. I'm preggers with #2 now and pretty much doing the same thing. Here are some basic tips for styling a baby bump!
- belts: tied right above or below the belly bump
- stretchy non maternity clothing
- maternity spanx (they exist!!)
- long cardigans layered over everything (to hide that back fat and muffin top action...oh was that just me?)
- form fitting clothes are actually more flattering than huge clothes when pregnant (show off that bump!)
J.Crew top (outlet mall find for almost 90% off) | Target maternity shorts | Madewell sandals | Goyard handbag
That's it from me today. Thanks Teal and good luck on your big move!